21 August 2015

Power Sunrise Smoothie: Pretty PolyMath

One of today's featured recipes comes from Group C. Hetal of Pretty PolyMath made Power Sunrise Smoothie from her assigned blog, The Savvy Kitchen. I do apologize for my lateness of posting all Group C's features. I realized last night that it was Thursday and I hadn't posted one thing! So here we go! Every time I see a picture of a smoothie, I think about how I don't make smoothies enough. I have a picky fruit eater and one way he will eat fruits is through smoothies. This one looks fabulous and it is vegan-friendly and dairy-free!

Hetal had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Power Sunrise Smoothie from Pretty PolyMath #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #smoothie #strawberry #pineapple #kale

"It only takes 5 minutes to make and makes the perfect energy boosting breakfast. Give it a try!"

Get the recipe for Power Sunrise Smoothie here.

Stay tuned for another great Group C recipe later today!

No comments: