12 August 2015

Coconut Bread: ButterYum

Today's featured recipe comes from Group B. Patricia of ButterYum made Coconut Bread from her assigned blog, In Grandma Loy's Kitchen. What a gorgeous loaf of bread this makes! I've been craving coconut a lot lately - in fact, I had a mocha coconut frappuccino from Starbucks this morning, so I must make this bread soon!

Patricia had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Coconut Bread from ButterYum #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #bread #coconut

"In the end I gave in to my craving for coconut and chose Loy's Key West Coconut Bread which she makes for her son-in-law at Christmas.  I understand why - it's incredibly delicious and I look forward to trying more of her recipes."

Get the recipe for Coconut Bread here.

Stay tuned for another great Group B recipe tomorrow!

No comments: