21 August 2015

Most Popular: Strawberry and Cream Danishes: Happy Go Lucky

After a great reveal day for Group A, it's time to reveal the "Most Popular" recipe. This recipe was chosen by YOU the readers. YOU loved it and now I'm sharing it! Our most viewed recipe was Strawberry and Cream Danishes from Kara of Happy Go Lucky.

Kara had this to say about the recipe...

Most Viewed Recipe of the Week | Strawberry and Cream Danishes from Happy Go Lucky #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #breakfast #danish

"Now I love trying new recipes but I also know my limits.  I was a little nervous about making a braided danish, so I decided to use Sara’s recipe to make individual danishes."

Get the recipe for Strawberry and Cream Danishes here.

Stay tuned for Group B's reveal day coming next Monday, August 24th!

No comments: