Today's Gold Member feature is Group D member, Nicole - of I Am A Honeybee. She started her blog in 2009 and joined up with the Secret Recipe Club in October 2011.
I adore her blog name after having read her about the blog page. And one of the perks of being in a group for so long is that you get to see the bloggers hit big events, like pregnancy and marriage. Nicole's daughter, Autumn, is the cutest little thing, and she recently got married - which she blogged about. Talk about a gorgeous dress (and bride)! She is also blogging about her Whole30 journey.
Nicole has tons of great recipes on her blog, but today we'll focus on her SRC ones:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars - her first post with the club
- Tropical Pork Pineapple Kebabs (I've made these - really delish!)
- Brown Butter Sea Salt Cookies
- Cranberry French Toast Casserole
- Copycat Almond Joys
- Champion's Green Detox Smoothie
- Banana Nut Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
- Shrimp & Curried Coconut Risotto