04 January 2016

Gold Member: Camilla


On the old SRC blog, April & Amanda had a Gold Member award. If I remember correctly, it was handed out to those who hadn't missed one reveal day. I decided to revive it in the new year and feature some of our great SRC members. This year, I looked at only those SRC members who joined SRC in 2011 - the first year. We have a lot of members who are still in the club today that joined in that year. So on the last day of gold member features, I will do a shout-out to all of our 2011 Veterans! But for now, I will kick off the next two weeks of gold member features with our very first recipient, my Group B hostess, Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla.

Camilla is the hardest-working volunteer you will ever find. She has always gone above and beyond for the club, rescuing more orphans than I can count, and you can tell that is not exclusive to just SRC - she gives her all in everything! Her blog was started in 2010 and she came to the club in September 2011 - she has not missed one reveal day. She blogs the best and most incredibly unique foods - for example, a salmon burger on a cuttlefish ink bun. Her husband and two boys make frequent appearances on the blog and I love that their culinary adventures include all of them. The boys are, more often than not, right there with her making food (and helping clean up the mess since that is Camilla's least favorite thing).

Now for some of her SRC creations over the years:
Thank you, Camilla, for being a huge part of SRC and helping things run smoothly behind the scenes!

4 comments:

A Day in the Life on the Farm said...

Cam is the bomb...good choice featuring her first.

April said...

Wow, what a great accomplishment! You should be proud Camilla!

Janie said...

@Wendy - I actually put in our 11 Gold Members into a randomizer, so I didn't have to decide what order to put them in LOL

Camilla M. Mann said...

I'm blushing! Thanks for this. I LOVE the SRC so much. Can you tell?!? Happy new year!