Today's Gold Member is someone who left Group D for Group C and then came back again. She joined up in October 2011 and has not missed a single reveal day...who is it exactly? The lovely Karen of Lavender & Lovage!
Karen spends her time between England and France and is currently working on a cookbook. She is passionate about writing and recipe developing and you can really see that in every single post she does. Her pictures are absolutely gorgeous and it doesn't matter if it's a food you hate, Karen will make you drool with her description and photo of it. Karen started Lavender & Lovage in 2011 and you will find a plethora of recipes on her blog. There is a little of everything, really.
Some of Karen's best SRC recipes:
- Vanishing Oatmeal Craisin Cookies - her first reveal day post
- Canja de Galinha - Brazilian Chicken & Rice Soup
- Chole Chaat - Chickpea Curry
- Rosemary & Smoked Sea Salt Roasted Walnuts
- Slow Cooker Coconut Chicken Curry
- Steamed Mussels
- Cornmeal Waffles with Eggs, Bacon, Sage, & Pumpkin
- "No-Churn" Creme Fraiche Sorbet with Candied Almonds