14 July 2015

Chocolate Coconut Fudgsicles: Pale Yellow

Today's featured recipe comes from Group B. Tracy of Pale Yellow made Chocolate Coconut Fudgsicles from her assigned blog, Cheese Curds in Paradise. When my mom was pregnant with me, she once ate an entire box of fudgsicles in one sitting. I fully believe this is why I love chocolate and I also have an enormous love for fudgsicles, which is why I use my self control and buy them sparingly. The thought of making homemade ones makes me VERY happy and excited. They are the perfect treat for summer!

Tracy had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Chocolate Coconut Fudgsicles from Pale Yellow Bakes #recipe #SecretRecipeClub #dairyfree #vegan

"Delightful for these hot summer days.  They are creamy, sweet, and full of chocolate flavor with no weird ingredients.  These should definitely go on the must make list!"

Get the recipe for Chocolate Coconut Fudgsicles here.

Stay tuned for another great Group B recipe tomorrow!

No comments: