06 May 2015

Tea Bag Cookies: Chef in Disguise

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A. Sawsan of Chef in Disguise made Tea Bag Cookies from her assigned blog, Claire K Creations. When I was looking through Group A's reveal day posts, this one in particular caught my eye. These have to be the cutest cookies I've ever seen!

Sawsan had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Tea Bag Cookies from Chef in Disguise #SecretRecipeClub #cookies #dessert #tea #recipe

"The cookies were super easy to make, they smelled heavenly while baking in the oven! I seriously wished I could bottle smell! The kids helped with dipping the cookies in chocolate and quite a few cookies never made it into the chocolate.(That’s the kids’ idea of helping!)"

Get the recipe for Tea Bag Cookies here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe tomorrow!

No comments: