01 May 2015

Most Popular: Ham and Asparagus Quiche: Life on Food

After a great reveal day for Group D, it's time to reveal the "Most Popular" recipe. This recipe was chosen by YOU the readers. YOU loved it and now I'm sharing it! Our most viewed recipe was Ham and Asparagus Quiche from Emily of Life on Food.

Emily had this to say about the recipe...

Most Viewed Recipe of the Week | Ham and Asparagus Quiche from Life on Food #SecretRecipeClub #quiche #spring #recipe #egg #ham

"I did plan on taking some additional photos of slices but after we each had our first serving we all decided on another round.  Before I knew it the whole quiche was gone. Needless to say I am keeping this recipe handy for future use."

Get the recipe for Ham and Asparagus Quiche here.

Stay tuned for Group A's reveal day coming next Monday, May 4th!

1 comment:

A Day in the Life on the Farm said...

Congrats Emily, I'm so glad our quiche came in first place!!!