21 September 2016

Lime Crusted Salmon with Sweet Potatoes and Peas: Sew You Think You Can Cook

Today's other featured recipe comes from Group C blogger, Lauren of Sew You Think You Can Cook, who made Lime Crusted Salmon with Sweet Potatoes and Peas from her assigned blog, Where Is My Spoon?.

Lauren had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe // Lime Crusted Salmon with Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Peas with Mint from Sew You Think You Can Cook

"Ultimately, I decided to pick a dish that was fresh and light, Lime Crusted Salmon. Adina served it with sweet potatoes and peas. I decided to go with it! I hadn’t had peas in a long time and it reminded me of how much I enjoy the sweet veggie. "

Get the recipe for Lime Crusted Salmon with Sweet Potatoes and Peas here.

Stay tuned for another great Group C recipe tomorrow!

No comments: