11 February 2016

Slow Cooker Honey Parmesan Pork: Well Dined

Today's featured recipe comes from Group B blogger, Sarah of Well Dined, who made Slow Cooker Honey Parmesan Pork from her assigned blog, Jessie Weaver. I had a very similar recipe on my meal plan the week I had Mason. Nick made it and I only got leftovers, but it was still a SUPERB recipe!!

Sarah had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Slow Cooker Honey Parmesan Pork from Well Dined #crockpot #recipe #pork #maindish #SecretRecipeClub

"Super easy, mostly hands off, simple ingredients.  You can serve it with rice, like I did, or make sandwiches - it's pretty versatile.  I loved it, and my husband loved it - that's a winner!"

Get the recipe for Slow Cooker Honey Parmesan Pork here.

Stay tuned for another great Group B recipe tomorrow!