29 August 2014

Most Popular: My Very Best Blueberry Coffeecake: Fantastical Sharing of Recipes

After a great reveal day for Group D, it's time to reveal the "Most Popular" recipe. This recipe was chosen by YOU the readers. YOU loved it and now I'm sharing it! Our most viewed recipe was The Very Best Blueberry Coffeecake from Sarah of Fantastical Sharing of Recipes [that's me! Thanks, readers!].

Sarah had this to say about the recipe...

The Very Best Blueberry Coffeecake | Fantastical Sharing of Recipes

"It was absolutely perfect. The lemon was really nice and came through really well. The berries, of course, were fantastic. The produce down here is just seriously amazing! I love being in the South. Can't wait to make this one again. It was definitely the best!"

Get the recipe for My Very Best Blueberry Coffeecake here.

Stay tuned for Group A's reveal day coming next Monday, September 1st!

No comments: