29 January 2016

Most Popular: Crispy Southwest Chicken Bites: My Wholefood Family

After a great reveal day for Group D, it's time to reveal the "Most Popular" recipe. This recipe was chosen by YOU the readers. YOU loved it and now I'm sharing it! Our most viewed recipe was Crispy Southwest Chicken Bites from Susan of My Wholefood Family.

Susan had this to say about the recipe...

Most Popular Recipe of the Week | Crispy Southwest Chicken Bites from My Wholefood Family #recipe #SecretRecipeClub #chicken #appetizer

"I was amazed how good they tasted. With a simple brushing of egg white and baked in the oven they were super crispy and almost fried tasting. And dipped into that cool creamy dressing these were magic."

Get the recipe for Crispy Southwest Chicken Bites here.

Stay tuned for Group A's reveal day coming next Monday, February 1, 2016!