09 January 2016

Gold Member: Chelsy


Today's Gold Member is Group C member, Chelsy of Mangia. It's harder for me to talk about members who haven't been in my group (Group D) since I don't really get to talk to them much. So bear with me here...

Chelsy started Mangia in 2010. She joined SRC in July 2011 and since then has participated in each reveal day with Group C. Chelsy explains in her about me page that Mangia means "eat" in Italian, but it's also more than just "eat" - but I will let you go read her page to see what she means :) She has a BA in Kinesiology and is a certified personal trainer. She has a major sweet tooth, but strives on balance! She also has been remaking recipes without gluten for her younger sister who has Celiac disease - best big sister ever!!

Let's see what Chelsy has posted with SRC...

1 comment:

April said...

I love Chelsy's blog :) Great job on being a Gold Member!