02 September 2014

Sweet Corn, Pesto, & Goat Cheese Pizza: Inquiring Chef

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A. Jess of Inquiring Chef made Sweet Corn, Pesto, & Goat Cheese Pizza from her assigned blog, Cupcake Muffin. I just recently tried goat cheese and it was on pizza. I have to say - I am a fan! Love that it also has corn and PESTO! Yum, pesto!

Jess had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe: Sweet Corn, Pesto, & Goat Cheese Pizza from Inquiring Chef


"In many years of homemade pizza-making, I’ve never made one with sweet corn, but it’s sort of a beautiful thing – a bit sweet and slightly caramelized from the high heat of the oven.  And the fresh pesto and goat cheese make me pretty happy as well."

Get the recipe for Sweet Corn, Pesto, & Goat Cheese Pizza here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe tomorrow!

No comments: