25 September 2014

Mixed Berry Banana Smoothie: Lynsey Lou's

Today's featured recipe comes from Group D. Lynsey of Lynsey Lou's made Mixed Berry Banana Smoothie from her assigned blog, The More Than Occasional Baker. I'm a lover of fruit smoothies, just like Lynsey. Smoothies get me super excited! This one looks absolutely fabulous with banana, spinach/kale, and berries!

Lynsey had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe: Mixed Berry Banana Smoothie from Lynsey Lou's #secretrecipeclub

"Although a smoothie may not sound like the most exciting of recipes to some, I get incredibly excited about my smoothies.  From the moment I get my blender out to the very last sip, I am one happy girl. There are so many different types of smoothies and variations, the options are endless and I enjoy experimenting with all the options and possibilities."

Get the recipe for Mixed Berry Banana Smoothie here.

Stay tuned for another great Group D recipe tomorrow!

No comments: