16 December 2015

Swedish Meatballs: An Affair From the Heart

Today's featured recipe comes from Group B blogger, Michaela of An Affair From the Heart, who made Swedish Meatballs from her assigned blog, Sarah's Kitchen. I'm trying to recall if I've ever had Swedish Meatballs. I want to say my grandma made them when I was little, but it's been so long - I'd definitely have to try a recipe to be sure. And, of course, no matter how many times I have saved recipes for them, I haven't tried them! I need to get with it, right?!

Michaela had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Swedish Meatballs from An Affair From the Heart #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #meatballs #maindish

"My hubby has always loved Swedish Meatballs.  I will admit, that aside from my Porcupine Meatballs, I really don’t make meatballs all that often.  I really don’t know why? They aren’t hard to make, and typically have pretty basic ingredients.  I think I need to change that."

Get the recipe for Swedish Meatballs here.

Stay tuned for another great Group B recipe tomorrow!

No comments: