14 November 2014

Most Popular: Gingerdoodles: An Affair from the Heart

After a great reveal day for Group B, it's time to reveal the "Most Popular" recipe. This recipe was chosen by YOU the readers. YOU loved it and now I'm sharing it! Our most viewed recipe was Gingerdoodles from Michaela of An Affair from the Heart.

Michaela had this to say about the recipe...
Featured Recipe | Most Popular: Gingerdoodles from An Affair from the Heart #SecretRecipeClub #recipe

"If you love spice cookies, Gingersnaps, Snickerdoodles, you are going to love these Gingerdoodles! They are the best of BOTH worlds swirled into one soft chewy cookie!"

Get the recipe for Gingerdoodles here.

Stay tuned for Group C's reveal day coming next Monday, November 17th!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy everyone loved these like I did!! I have continued to bake from my assigned site this month, I love it!!