14 October 2014

Indiana Sugar Cream Pie: Rachel Cotterill

Today's featured recipe comes from Group B. Rachel of Rachel Cotterill made Indiana Sugar Cream Pie from her assigned blog, A Spoonful of Luxe. I have never heard of sugar cream pie, but it sounds and looks divine. I might have to make me one very soon ;)

Rachel had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Indiana Sugar Cream Pie from Rachel Cotterill #recipe #SecretRecipeClub

"One of my favourite things about blogging is the opportunity to learn new recipes from around the world. You know, those foods that are taken for granted in faraway places you've never been to. (Or nearby places you've never been to, for that matter.) Case in point: I'd never heard of a sugar cream pie, but apparently this is big in Indiana. I've never been to Indiana, either, but one day I'm sure I'll get there, to try a slice of this sticky goodness in its hometown."

Get the recipe for Indiana Sugar Cream Pie here.

Stay tuned for another great Group B recipe tomorrow!

No comments: