16 October 2015

Most Popular: White Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies: Renee's Kitchen Adventures

After a great reveal day for Group B, it's time to reveal the "Most Popular" recipe. This recipe was chosen by YOU the readers. YOU loved it and now I'm sharing it! Our most viewed recipe was White Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies from Renee of Renee's Kitchen Adventures.

Renee had this to say about the recipe...

Most Popular Recipe of the Week | White Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies from Renee's Kitchen Adventures #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #cookies #dessert

"These cookies are perfection!  Soft and chewy from the oven...I ate more than I probably should have.  I couldn't help myself!  They are so good!  My husband was in homemade cookie heaven."

Get the recipe for White Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies here.

Stay tuned for Group C's reveal day coming next Monday, October 19th!

No comments: