10 September 2015

No Bake Peanut Butter Bars: Food Ramblings

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A. Elizabeth of Food Ramblings made No Bake Peanut Butter Bars from her assigned blog, A Fit & Spicy Life. It's September, but it's still hot here in the Southeast US - so I'm definitely eyeing these. Such a perfect after school snack, right?!

Elizabeth had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | No Bake Peanut Butter Bars from Food Ramblings #recipe #SecretRecipeClub #nobake #dessert

"Summer seems officially over with school starting, but the weather still makes it seem like we are in the dead of summer. I hate turning my oven on when it’s this hot! So when I found this no-bake peanut butter bar recipe from A Fit & Spicy Life, I was psyched!"

Get the recipe for No Bake Peanut Butter Bars here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe tomorrow!

No comments: