04 August 2015

Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry: Not Enough Cinnamon

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A. Marie of Not Enough Cinnamon made Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry from her assigned blog, A Taste of Madness. Who doesn't love stir frys? Simple, easy, and full of flavor - even the novice chef can make a stir fry dish! Marie also gives instructions on how to make it gluten free, paleo, and low carb!

Marie had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry from Not Enough Cinnamon #recipe #SecretRecipeClub

"You know me, I love quick and easy dinners. The original recipe actually calls for broccoli + snow peas but for some reasons, snow peas were nowhere to be found the day I was grocery shopping. So I made it a whole broccoli dish! In less than 30 minutes (25 to be precise!) I had dinner on table."

Get the recipe for Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe tomorrow!

No comments: