24 June 2015

Mozzarella Cheese Cutlets: Fantastical Sharing of Recipes

Today's featured recipe comes from Group D. Sarah of Fantastical Sharing of Recipes made Mozzarella Cheese Cutlets from her assigned blog, Enriching Your Kid. It is strange to talk about myself in third person! When I pick featured recipes, I have a method to the madness - the one with the most clicks is the most popular. The other three recipes are also in the top clicks, but I go back and make sure the bloggers haven't been featured in the last three months. I feel it keeps it fair and gives a good selection of bloggers featured :) I don't often end up in the top 4, so it's always a surprise when this happens! Anyways, back to the regular featured recipe talk...

Sarah had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Mozzarella Cheese Cutlets from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #appetizer #snack

"They were pretty simple to put together and after taste-testing, we decided they were like gourmet jumbo tatortots and we LOVED them!"

Get the recipe for Mozzarella Cheese Cutlets here.

Stay tuned for another great Group D recipe tomorrow!

No comments: