04 March 2015

Dr. Pepper Cake: Daily Dish Recipes

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A. Nicole of Daily Dish Recipes made Dr. Pepper Cake from her assigned blog, Kitchen Trial & Error. I am in love with this cake just by looking at the picture and I would love to try it this way and then try it subbed with root beer because root beer is my favorite with Dr. Pepper being a close second :)

Nicole had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Dr. Pepper Cake from Daily Dish Recipes #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #dessert #DrPepper #cake

"I have had and made Dr. Pepper cake dozens of times and each recipe is slightly different than the last. For some reason it always tastes a little different to me each time too, and I have no idea why. This time all I could taste was rich, chocolate flavor and it was gooooood. It was really good."

Get the recipe for Dr. Pepper Cake here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe later today!

No comments: