24 February 2015

Spinach Pizza Dough: Hapa-tite

Today's featured recipe comes from Group D. Nicole of Hapa-tite made Spinach Pizza Dough from her assigned blog, The Spiffy Cookie. I, for one, LOVE pizza and homemade dough is the best kind. I have been on this kick of wanting to add spinach to everything, so this dough sounds right up my alley!

Nicole had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Spinach Pizza Dough from Hapatite #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #pizza #spinach

"This pizza dough came together quite eas­ily but I didn’t make it right away. Since I made it a day in advance, I put it in the fridge to proof overnight. Since we like our pizza con­sid­er­ably thin­ner than how Erin pre­pared hers, this dough actu­ally makes 3 pretty large pizzas."

Get the recipe for Spinach Pizza Dough here.

Stay tuned for another great Group D recipe tomorrow!

No comments: